Friday, May 2, 2008

hello sem 3

Hols are over and another sem is here. And this time i've come mentally prepared. Haha!.Come what may! Biochem? i dont fear you.Genetics? I spit at you. Shit ass electives? I kill you with my gaze.(i sound very confident now, but after the intro week i may feel differently)
But i must say the holiday was fun and offered much needed rest eventhough it was short..
looking for Ms See's baby present with my classmates in One utama...where we spotted some very naughty toys.
oblivious to the dirty looks they get from shoppers, the 2 stuffed toys get it on.
Ok, enough with sick stuff..flew back to miri and spent time with my family and friends. I even learned how to bake a cheesecake from my mum.
my masterpiece.I swear its just like secret recipe..maybe even better.HAHA!I'll do a post on how to make one in the near future.

and ofcourse, a trip to the beach..oh the lovely beach..
a lower tide would have made this place heaven but still lovely nonetheless.

one last shot before leaving.The horizon at 5pm.
Now im back in the hostel..grey and dull. I bring back a few things from miri. Good memories, sandfly bites and the burning desire to get things right from day 1.
I'll be back in another 4 months. 4 months of struggles and stress, pain and euphoria.Till then, the beach will have to wait. Adios people.Sem 3 here i come!

No comments: