Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another saturday.

Another week is over, week 4 of the academic calendar is about to start.

Week 3 was kinda hectic with me getting sick on wednesday, missing 2 lectures in the process (thank god for audio recordings.)

hectic because i had to pass up my lab day-book, which seemed rather empty a few days before the due date..there was supposed to be 2 weeks worth of experimental data inside..some things never change :)

Speaking about week 4, i have a big paper on Hepatitis B viral treatment to write -due on week 8, not a single word has been written.

And i have another literature review about my mini project due around then as well.

AND my project is going to Kick off this monday. Havent read the protocols which my supervisor sent me.

SO,

with a whole pile of shit facing me what do i do?

Buy lotto.(Similar to 6D)


My ticket out of hell.

Why buy lotto?? Because if i win 4 million aussie dollars i wont have to pass up all those stuff i just mentioned.

Unfortunately, I didnt win.( well DUH!)

And i got a very stupid haircut, thats why im covering my face. Shit. Im not going to that chinatown barber again.

Me: Dont cut so much on the top ok.

Ah beng barber: Ok ok, I don't SCISSORS here.

I knew something was wrong when he cut my hair literally millimeter by millimeter..performing all kinds of funny scissors work and technique...@@

AH, nevermind. Cut already, paid 18 dollars for his lousy work.

Spent the rest of the day watching How I Met Your Mother and day dreaming about what i could do with 4 million dollars.

So heres a list of what i would do with 4 million aussie dollars IF I HAD WON today.


1. Immediately buy a first class ticket back to miri to tell my parents, meet up with friends. Fly back to Adelaide before monday.

2. Go to the motorbike shop behind my apartment and purchase my dream bike- Honda CBR 1000 rr

3. Ride my baby to the driving school, and pay the auntie 10,000 dollars to make me a license without sitting for the test.

4. Move out of the hostel, and buy a swanky apartment on North Terrace, just opposite of rundle mall. And like, 2 minutes walk away from school :)

5. Wait for the next weekend, fly back to malaysia. Pick up Phil from sandakan, connecting flight to taiwan first class. Party in taipei for the weekend.

yes brother, if i win lottery we will make our taiwan party dream a reality haha.

6. After partying and throwing money at pretty taiwanese leng luis in exclusive clubs, fly back to miri..make an annonymous donation of 1 million ringgit to St.Columba parish.

That way ill save myself from hell. Ok enough day dreaming. I want to do something more productive....like watching shutters for the 6th time.

Bye!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

lol. daydreaming saje tahu hah! hahaha...

btw, i like dream number 3! ;)

XN said...

we screamed like sissy in that movie. good times!

Boredjoe said...

haha im sure i can get her to make me a licenses for THAT much money, and yes XN, we were sissies. Me u pat sid and jon. All sissies haha.