Sunday, September 12, 2010

Randomly me, again!

Wow its been a while. I guess ill return to my bad habits of sharing my day to day happenings with the rest of the world, after a year long hiatus? haha. Oh well, some updates. I have gained a lot of weight. Were talking massive amounts. Probably in the tune of 15-20kgs. It took me a semester to burn that off, now with a compromised spine, i don't know when or if ever i will be able to get rid of it all.

second bitch point. I am off to medical school, as some of you guys may already know. It was a surprise acceptance..i was already planning for a career in research. But i guess i have a different purpose in life set aside for me. One day, ill tell my kids how at one point, my destiny was decided on a single hepatitis B jab. But that's a story for another occasion.

Busy busy busy, busy with applications here and there. Ill have to fly to Adelaide to pack up my stuff before returning to kl, then to Miri, then to kl, then to Dubai then to Dublin. Sore bums anticipated. But the good thing is, ill be living using euros..convert that to Thai baht, and you become a millionaire! Ill be able to have my long anticipated koh samui vacation next summer. Which gives me roughly 10 months to get in shape, to cut my man breasts, my extended ass as well as iron out my "keg" into a six pack- rugby team joke.

Oh well, as my gym buddy use to say- we fat people need to lose a girl in order to get fit. Another insider joke which i will explain one day, but i think most people will get it. Thats all for today. And i need to give this depressing black background a facelift.

PS. I want a smartphone, but i have been so out of touch with technology. So anyone can kindly explain to me, what is an android and what is an app, ill give you cookies. And discounts on all future consultations and surgeries (this is akin to buying stocks..if ya get what i mean)

Have a nice day!

No comments: