Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the holidays go on and on and on and on and.....

Ive just came back from my KL shopping spree about 2 days ago...well it was actually my sister's Christmas shopping spree. I was just a bodyguard/driver =( . I was however well fed so im rather satisfied.
Nothing really exciting happened there, did meet up with jon and we hung out in Midvalley for more than 8 hours? HAHA! really pointless man..and we watched I Am Legend, which in my opinion sucked.
on our last day there,me and my sis went to this place in Bukit Bintang called the Starhill Gallery..the sort of place which makes me feel sick..kinda like kryptonite to superman. Ok, most, if not all the stuff there are high class-upmarket goods which are unreachable for most malaysians..Instead of a help desk, they have a concierge desk( wow! fantastic de england). And people open doors for you, and they wear business suits..The complex carries brands like Luis Vuitton,Gucci, Givenchy, Fendi and some names i've never even heard of..like Van Cleef and Arpels..wtf????
Would you pay rm 40,000 for a bag???? I dont care if its croc skin or ostrich or whatever..with that kinda money u can pay half the cost of a very decent car or even settle the down payment of your house..i really dont understand.
however, i did manage to clock another 300+ km on the tachometer..mostly done on the federal highway and LDP so at least i had the chance to brush up on my KL driving which is ALWAYS a good thing.

So now that im back in miri, i get to do things which i like best..like this



playing football in the morning with Gavin and his Bario higlanders hahaha



my trusty boots and rugby ball..they have served me well in numerous games and practice sessions with the Sunway Stallions



and this..my 'fun zone'..a strat copy, a marshall amp and a laptop with decent soundsytem is all one needs to pretend to be playing in a big concert

hahaha..im a really simple minded person after all.

No comments: