Monday, March 3, 2008

Reunion.........not

Last saturday was a highly anticipated day, the impromtu reunion of my A-levels friends( our clique only la)
Supposed to meet at midvalley, and enjoy the day shopping, hanging around and catching up with each other..
but one by one, most of em cancelled for one reason or another..
So left wif me and manda..hahahaha!!! sad....
Despite that, we persisted, and i made my epic journey from Inti college-Nilai KTM-Midvalley KTM( about an hour plus)
It was good to meet wif amanda and talk crap like the good old times, and its true tht some things never change haha!..went clothes shopping etc, baskin robbins bla bla

AND THEN..on our way to the Gardens..we stumbled upon a Doughnut shop....

Amanda insisted we try...to my reluctance i agreed.(I was won over after looking at some pics and watching the cook do his thang haha)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....the good stuff
Was it good?It was more than good..theres no suitable words,coz its description is of a higher level which no superlative can ever dream of reaching hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

And just to prove it....


HAHAHA!!! I was so 'high' eating that white choc+cheese doughnut mmmmmmmm..

And even the Ice queen got 'high'..it must be really good then..
Sorry manda, i couldnt resist..hopefully ur harga saham wont fall too much haha!
Overall, it wwas reli fun, would have been better still if the whole gang could've made it...
Thres supposed to be a reunion mid of this year, hopefully everyone can come that time round..and hav fun like the good ol days.
Hope to see all u guys soon!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

looks like u had soo much fun! hee. i want to come! i am in miri now for a month! hehe. hopefully i can convince my master(mum) to let me visit u guys!

Chelle said...

looks like u had soo much fun! hee. i want to come! i am in miri now for a month! hehe. hopefully i can convince my master(mum) to let me visit u guys!