Wednesday, June 3, 2009

KK trip update.

Climbers urgently needed!

Proposed climb date is the 25th of June.

rough itinerary:

day 1- lepak in kota kinabalu
day2- morning bus ride to mount kinabalu, climb
day 3-descent
day 4-jalan2 in kk.

Climb package is rm 800-900++ depending on the number of climbers ( EXCLUDING AIRFARE AND BOOZE MONEY TO GET DRUNK + JALAN JALAN IN KOTA KINABALU)

Currently theres only me and avery.

I almost got killed in a motorcycle accident by this guy. 100kmph crash on a busy highway *tears*

Do contact me via HP or Email @ josh881019@hotmail.com for more info..

Please confirm ASAP. Cheaper flights to kk if we book early.

-signin out-

7 comments:

Blank said...

barsetad. im in. let me know how and when to pay. And please la, ive been your adopted brother for 500 years. Why do you still kacau my credibility like this?. Remember when i saved you from the wrath of cikgu naga and pushed you from a giant speeding truck only to be hit myself?..Thats rite. I hope that rests easy on your non existent conscience

Audit Diva said...

what accident? true kah?

and don't la go climbing that mountain drunk ok - fall off nanti baru tahu ;P

Boredjoe said...

@Avery: U didnt save me from cikgu naga u asshole. U even broke my form 3 KH electronics project and also spilled baby powder all over my bedroom floor.

@Liza: haha yeah there was an accident but not 100kmph..more like 20kmph at a small lorong

Evangelynn said...

oh only u 2 going to KK kah?
why so sad wan?
i tot rachel following u 2?

Boredjoe said...

Coz rach has internship so she wont be able to follow us for the weekend..

Evangelynn said...

oh yakah!
boring also if oni u 2
vince don wana join kah?
Lau kah?

Boredjoe said...

urmm lau is climbing but wif his mum lah..kira sama2 la we climb. Vince i dunno..he seemed interested though