Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vivian Tan

FIRSTLY, so sorry that this is late. I have been rather busy with field trips and enrolment issues over the last few days.

Its not very often that people ask me to do a blog post for a birthday present so im not very sure what to write..so ill just write about the birthday girl haha.

A little history lesson.

I first met vivian when completing the first 2 years of my biomed degree at INTI Nilai.


september 2007 HAHAHA. Dr Ooi's Chemistry lab session doing some wetwork :)

My first impression of vivian is that she was a :

1. Quiet person
2. Shy
3. Well behaved
4. Well mannered
5. Lady like

That was before she opened her mouth.

After she opened her mouth, its a whole new scenario.

The revised version of the above list:

1. LOUD
2. Not shy/ Thick Face
3. Well behaved ONLY WHEN TIRED/ SLEEPY/ SEDATED
4. Well mannered when meeting someone new
5. Erm, no comments.

HAHahahaha.

Ok..enough making fun of you..its supposed to be your birthday present anyways.

To be honest, i had plenty of fun being in your company during the INTI years.



We were lab partners for semester 2. Tht pic was from Ms liew's MCB122 prac session, blood typing experiment hahaha.



The consequences..I remember you kept pulling your finger away at the last minute so i had to cheat you by shooting the lancet at 2 when i said id count to 3 hahaha.

And then there was tht trip to kuching i made..



Still remember this?? Bings, november 2007. MY FACE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING PAU WITH THAT CARROT HAIR STYLE @@!

and that random trip to midvalley @#%^^!$



Initially was pissed coz i felt it was a waste of my time..but i eventually cooled down haha.


Was it sometihng to do with pancakes or baskin robbins?? I cant really remember anymore hahaha.

we were closer in the early sems, but i guess we couldnt spend as much time after i chose 2+1. coz i Had to do much more hours than you did. And i was frequently in bad mood due to the workload.



Pimp daddy and his 2 girls hahaha. Jz kidding..with michelle and vivian. Note my unhappy face, there was a slight misunderstanding few hours before :)

Moving on..

Your birthday ,almost 1 year ago.



I dont know if you know, but it was my idea to surprise you in secret recipe. Me jon and XN bought the present collectively at sunway pyramid after much discussion and plenty of hassle hahaha.



The planning was so last minute. Ran around class to get everyone to sign this before class ended.Mine is just above the balloons on the left hand side :D



Secret recipe @ nilai. The guys hiding behind the counter for your surprise haha. Luckily the staff was sporting. XD. And look at chun hao! wtf..hahaha.



For once you were still and quiet. And the cake slices were handpicked by me! wuhoo!


Secret recipe, july 21st 2008.

Before you left, i remember editing your personal statement which was erm....challenging :D. It was so hilarious that i saved the edited version for erm, posterity hahaha.

here's some of it

With each advancement in the field of biomedicine, comes the need and demand for biomedical scientists. Personally, this field interests me mainly because of my love for Biology. I was born and bred in a town located in the heart of Borneo called Kuching; a place of harmony, tranquillity and serenity. I grew up as an inquisitive child, and biology was always the answer to many of my questions regarding nature as its many wonders never ceased to amaze me. As i matured and continued reading biology at the secondary level of education, the cellular mechanisms of living organisms greatly interested me, and my passion to learn more has increased ever since.

what.total. BULLSHIT. HAHAHAHAAH

Sem 3 was the last sem you were in malaysia. By september 2008, you were 7000kms away in Newcastle. But that didnt prevent your ngongness from infecting me.



SO SCARY! hahahaha. I knew i kept that stupid screenshot somewhere on my hard disk..

and so its been close to a year now since i last saw you in person. Time really flies huh. And by the look of things, we would probably only meet after we graduate.

A single blog post isnt really enough to list down all the stuff and shits tht happened. And like any friendship, weve been through many ups and downs. Fights and laughter, sadness and joy. Sometimes i wanted to kill you. Sometimes you wanted to kill me hahaha. But tht would never change the fact that you remain one of the most special friends that i have.

All the best for your final year. Study hard, don't pray pray. I might not be able to save you like i did for your case studies coz id be so fucking busy with my final year stuff as well @@. Believe you can do it. You're not stupid. and no, you're not retarded either . I honestly believe that you have what it takes if you dig deep and never give up.

okkkkkkkk i can hear you say " HAIYAH SUI BIAN NAH! HEN MA FARN AR NI AH BEAR! *STRESS*

oh ya one last thing..



Micheal says G'DAY MATE! all the way from Adelaide, South Australia. :D

Ill see you when i see you :).


6 comments:

ViviaN said...

LOL!i laughed so hard reading this!
thank youuu so much!whats with number 5!im ladylike ok!i wear skirts!and im shy,really.REALLY SHY...

oi ah pek nyanyuk i was craving for donuts,i promised i wont shop but we did(only a little :P)we had baskin robbins,remember?and ur carrot hairstyle,i make fun of u but u marah at me,NOW U KNOW..!

ma tut u post all my ugly photos.bloody cock T__T

oh michael!mama misses you so much :(

michellesnoopy said...

awwwww.....tat's SWEEEEEEET!!!

P/S. dun ever post my personal statement..! >.<*

ViviaN said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA POST IT AH BEAR I WANNA SEE!!

"i like CSI thats why i wanna do forensics"
OMGGG LOL!!!!!!

Boredjoe said...

HAHAHA OK! I go check if i still keep the original version ornot hahahaha

ViviaN said...

thanks to you,my saham jatuh semua......T__T

Nicole said...

omg. damn funny yet sentimental post.

this also reminds me of the first time i met vivian during aikido. ;p
i guess she might have thought i was a ganas person. >.<

pics are bloody funny wei... esp u with ur carrot top hair. and vivian's scary pic. hahaha....