Monday, November 26, 2007

blog revival

Ahhhh..after an unplanned hiatius, im finally back to blogging. I just cant help it but i need an outlet for my feelings man. Will be doing some changes such as dropping the daily fact thingy(its lame). Probably look for sumone to design me a nice background but at the moment,the current one would have to do.

Okay, ive been in kuching for the past 6 days or so and well, its been fun for the most part. Meeting cousins and friends were the main highlights of my days here.

Been hanging out wif my Uni coursemate/classmate Vivian. Hahaha! Risking my life every single time i enter her car. I dont wanna die before getting married k!!! But i must thank her for driving all the way frm Green Road to fetch me, then driving me to town to fullfill my cheesecake addiction, getting high in Bing's and tom's.MMm Oreo cheesecake, Mars cheesecake.. it makes me trip..after eat that can go feng tao in Travillion liaw....btw vivian, Mango cheesecake frm Tom's is over rated hahahaha! jangan marah~.mmmmmm.My cousins and distant relatives brought me to this place called babaganoush or sumthing, and d food is amazing A+ man..mmmm..butterprawns and lemon chicken *slurp! Apparently the place is featured in TV3's jalan2 cari makan..quite rightly so!

sum pics from Bing's me vivian and her friend jolyn..

I know, i know..i sound like a food addict. BUt who isnt.? Btw, im on the quest to find the best ABC in Klang Valley region..any recommendations ppls? hahaha!

I guess thats all for now, looking forward to fishing..vivian, im counting on you HAHAHA!

shall i use a fishing rod or net?? choices choices :D

joshua's reflections:

i hope the maryland mideast summit goes well with middle eastern leaders deciding the fate of the israeli-palestine conflict..if there really is a God, please please guide them to achieve the goals of the summit. One day, the conflict will end and arab palestinians and israeli jews can live side by side in harmony.To hell with islamic militancy and extremism, and to hell with ultra orthodox zionist ideals.Theres only one peice of real estate to be shared so wake the f*^& up and learn to live with it. And f&*^ all the people who are viewing the conflict in a biased way, theres no such thing as being totally right and being totally wrong, you've just gotta choose the lesser of 2 evils..call me an ignorant idealist, but you have no idea of the power of ignorant people.
And all this rioting in our country, i really dont think it will bring any good..not that im a die hard fan of the current govt, its just that i think there are better smatter ways to get things done if ur serious about meeting ur goals..thats my opinion.

1 comment:

ViviaN said...

hahaha!remember to buy long,fat cacing as your umpan lah!:P

I CAN DRIVE OK,HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U THIS.
p/s:DIE A VIRGIN!hoho!