Tuesday, January 1, 2008

first post of 2008

So its the new year. Most people ushered it in a grand way, a toast in a fancy restaurant perhaps or maybe even a gathering with good friends. As for me, i was half asleep on the couch in my USJ 11 apartment watching Starship Troopers on Tv9 or was it NTV 7 hrmmmmmmmm..


Happy new year!!!! Now help me kill this big muthafucka

Anyways, the blog seems to be doing well since restarting it sometime in november so i guess ill continue polluting my little area on the world wide web with more shit.

Recieved my time table for sem 2..busy week..lucky for me lab sessions only starts on week 3 huahuahua..this means that the first 2 weeks we're very freeeeeee..no lab reports to hand in =D .
And ive decided to go on a low carb diet..its still important to have some tho unless u wanna risk ketosis and die a painfull death..so being the genius me, ill have breakfast(preferable) or lunch rich in carbohydrates and dinner with none or
very little..then id cut on soft drinks..instead ill have chinese tea ice mmmmm(its cheaper too..kill two birds with one stone yeah!!!)..have to drink lotsa plain water in between meals as well to ensure my urine doesnt look like teh bunga


and this is going to be my bible for the next 4 months.

oh joy.

No comments: