Tuesday, January 15, 2008

random ramblings of a very random guy

Its 9.24 pm..papers litter my study table. I have my BTE 100 notes infront of me, but it doesnt want to go in..directly in front of me is my laptop..and above that on the ledge are 2 of my favourite books..The Godfather by Mario Puzo and On War by Carl Von Clausewitz..the latter contains english from 1908 and its actually translated from german so its kinda hard to understand and it requires some effort to digest..in a closed window theres an unfinished MCB122 lab report to type and in my bag theres an untouched BIO119 report to start..and here i am blogging. Life is beautiful =).

Ive been doing pushups and situps along with some shadow boxing recently( suggested by chunhao) i thought id be stronger and be more able to defend myself if i were to be suddenly attacked by a wierdo..but the only effects which i can feel now is that my arms and tummy hurt like mad..it hurts when i cough ,laugh and sneeze..i wouldnt be able to even fight a primary school kid if one suddenly decides to attack me.SIGH..

I dont have much money left so i cant enjoy my favourite foods and drinks..100 plus oh how i miss thou.Oh McD's meal number 7 large with 6pcs nuggets( barbeque sauce!), how i miss thou. Why not enough money? haha..So anyways, Thursdays are a bitch..class starts at 8am and ends at 6pm with only an hour break..even that is partially taken for 'extra' BTE100 classes..SIGHHHHHHH. That means my holy lunch hour has been desecrated..those responsible for this will pay dearly..even worst, i dont think i can remain focused for that amount of time..ive got an overactive imagination which becomes kinda vivid when too bored..and tomorrow i want to attend the talk on stem cells by a visiting lecturer from the University of Newcastle's faculty of Biomedical Science..but it coincides with my MCB122 lecture. SIGHHHHHhHH*(*&&&(^()$#$%!

It rains alot so that means i cant really play football..my only escape from stress and reality..oh, that sweet feeling of striking the ball, to see it fly gracefully in the air, finding the back of the net..a perfect marraige of grace and power..OH HOW I MISS THOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant ramble too much because i got lotsa work to finish..but what the hell...i havent been playing my guitar for so long and the rugby ball has not been touched for at least a month..this is probably one of those 'bad weeks' so at least a 'good week' should be comming up right? right? isnt that how karma works?

and to top it all, my trusted puma shoes which i have been wearing almost everyday since august 2006 is giving way..i bought it in midvalley during the megasale for rm 100..now the days of that poor thing are numbered..not surprising considering the fact that i use it to attend lectures, go shopping, play futsal, jogging and whatever ..

and today i actually fell down because i was trying to check out this hot chick...Damn you Xue Neng for tempting me! And i didnt even catch a glimpse..embarrased but not a glimpse..thats like paying for a Maggie goreng double but getting a Maggie goreng single..or getting nothing at all..

and i have to stop swearing....

thanks for listening to me my good blog..i can now study in peace muahahahahaha!

1 comment:

rach said...

procrastinating much? lol. bad for health!