Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

In the midst of the tempest around me, i finally have some time to myself. My last few days in INTI is definitely going to be extremely challenging. For more than 2 weeks I have been in a continual high tension mode, being bombarded with tests, assignments, journal compilations, full length reports ,u name it i got it. My night has turned to day, and days, well they remain as days.Just more miserable. Slogging through lectures with 4 hours of sleep, and then dragging myself to the library to complete that last miserable journal/report/assignment. Only coming back at 8pm, rest, start again at 10pm right till 4am in the next morning.

It really has sapped my strength, and my temper has frayed at times.And the bags underneath my eyes seem to become a permanent feature of my face. To make things worst, my laptop had just been fried by a lightning strike..with all my immunology presentation data inside. By some miracle the hard disk was intact and i managed to extract the critical files.

The upside is that i got a brand new baby :D. A real monster, 4GB ram, 250GB HD, ATI Radeon HD3470, dual core processor 2.o GHz. I shall take my sweet time examining every inch of my darling after my finals are done.

I still have an Immuno presentation on monday, Immuno journals and report on tuesday, Microbio assignment due on wednesday, and a Genetics quiz on thursday. Then theres a one week grace period before the finals. The cycle is gonna start all over again. God bless.

if theres one thing i pledge to do once 3rd year begins in aussie, its definitely gotta be that im NOT going to do last minute work .ever.

-signing out-

No comments: