Thursday, May 21, 2009

Signs?

Tuesday's dream:

I was waiting for a flight to London. Arrived in the airport 2 hours early, only to realize that i didnt have a travellers visa to london so i couldnt get on the flight.

Doesnt sound nasty right? But i swear the feeling was real. I woke up in cold sweat and took a few minutes to convince myself that i was just dreaming.

The theme continued yesterday:

I was boarding an air asia flight to LCCT, so that i could take a bus to KLIA and subsequently fly to London. I arrived in LCCT, made my way to KLIA only to realize that i didnt bring my check-in luggage.I forgot to pack the whole damn thing! I was travelling with just a backpack. And the flight to London was boarding. And i think i was going there to study..

Again i woke up in a panic.

The two emotions that the dreams had in common was that i was so relaxed and complacent, when suddenly an event happens which is so overwhelming and sudden that i absolutely couldnt do anything to fix the problem. I have honestly NEVER felt so helpless in my life.

It doesnt really sound like nightmare material right? But i somehow feel very very uneasy.

Perhaps its because the offers from University of Adelaide has started arriving( for 4 days now). Perhaps its because some of my friends have already gotten the confirmed offer asking for the deposit payment and visa approval.

Ive been spending most of the day watching my e-mail box waiting for that crucial e-mail from ms vanitha. And it has yet to come.

feeling antsy now. And those dreams definitely arent helping.

Especially if you've just applied to one uni. All eggs in one basket baby.

You have noooo idea how shitty this feels.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

hmm... could be a bad sign *touch wood* or u are just too anxious tht things might not work out well.

just keep ur fingers crossed dude.
and PRAY!!!

funny how ur dreams can continue a few days later..

Boredjoe said...

hoho it was a false alarm..turns out to be ok after all haha. Well its rare but i do have continuous dreams once in a while..sometimes i wake up from a dream, then sleep..still can sambung balik @@"

Nicole said...

haha.. good for u then... abt the false alarm thing..

MemoirOfAButterfly said...

Chill out Josh...it's just stress...