Saturday, May 23, 2009

Update.

Ok so the past few days have been rather dramatic for me. Waiting stupidly for that email which finally came..

And THANK GOD im not a dream psychic..

The reason for the delay is because of my bodoh ielts...i havnt submitted the damn result slip so they didnt want to release the uncond offer wtf.

This piece of shit paper cost my father rm55o, +rm 300 airplane ticket+ unquantifiable amount of stress.


Im not gonna tell u my score ahahaha. Enough to go aussie lar.

So its confirmed boys and girls. I will be leaving malaysia to live abroad for the first time in 11 years.

my destination: Adelaide, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty( I hope!)

I will be spending one year to complete my BSc biomed...it will be a very tough year based on what i hear from the seniors..

now to settle the other shits like accomodation, VISA!!!!, money etc..

and also gonna help dad with the kampung clinic over the gawai break..thts going to be a nice experience i should think..

gonna be a very busy month for me i guess.

But its good also..if not i have to start my internship at miri general hospital diagnostic lab..mana tau got swine flu sample end up in front of me..yucks. I dont want to be miri's number one.

So thts it for now, will update if anything interesting happens..

-signin out-

2 comments:

Nicole said...

see!! see!! told ya it was just u thinking too much..
tell la the results. dun so bad...

Audit Diva said...

oh goodie! so you're coming to adelaide! way cool!

lots of pretty girls here lah. maybe i should warn them a buaya is about to arrive huh?