Monday, May 11, 2009

Repent

I hereby announce that Joshua Nuing is going on a sabbatical for a period of month whereby i shall be abstaining from alcohol and other unhealthy pleasures..hrmmm..

This is a result of extreme guilt coz i was wasted so badly on saturday night after deadly double combo of Senzo and Mojo. ( shall not openly publish the details haha)

All i can say is that it involved vodka and girls.

and puking too..@@!

So for one month, from 13/5 to 13/6, i will be a monk. Meditating on the beaches of miri finding my inner peace and reflecting on my wrongdoings tsk tsk. Purifying my body via good diet and exercise.

I shall not:

1. Drink alcohol
2. Binge on fast food
3. Eat excessively
4.Objectify women by judging if they are hot or not.
5. talk about lewd stuffs wif friends. (mostly related to point 4..)

i think 1,2,4 and 5 are rather difficult...

But i will try my best...ahahahaha..right.

-signing out-

6 comments:

Audit Diva said...

yalah tu ...

i'm putting down $20 aud that you won't make it. you can collect from me when you get to adelaide. haha!

Boredjoe said...

you shold hav more faith in your own brother =.= haha

Nicole said...

its abt time u become a monk! does this includes shaving ur head bald?

Boredjoe said...

ahaha my bald days are over! im not gonna shave my head anymore unless my body fit macam itu pro mma fighter baru ada macho. haha

Nicole said...

lolz. yeah, better dun shave, otherwise i wun acknowledge u when we happen to bump into each other next time! i will like.. "who is this sami and wht is he doing here?!"

conclusion: u look better with hair.. ;p

jsncruz said...

I hereby proclaim you a traitor to the male 'horny-ness' trait IF, and only if, you decide to continue with your points 4 and 5.

ROFL.

Dude, come on. It's not possible. :P