Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY

The holidays for me is unofficially over..it's the first day of CNY and im back here in college. It kinda looks like a scene from the movie 28 days later..it's so deserted. The flickering toilet lights didnt help either..feels like a bloodthirsty-rabid-insane zombie was gonna jump me when i was pissing. Of course there are a few african, indon and indian/pakistani/bangladeshi students hanging around..but not much..

I spent most of the time during the hols reading On War by Carl Von Clausewitz..it just gave me a headache trying to make sense of things which are way out of my league..for example this sentence....

" if war ended in a single solution or a number of simultaneous ones, then naturally all the preparations for the same would have a tendency to the extreme, for an omission could not in any way be repaired; the utmost, then, that the world of reality could furnish as a guide for us would be the preperations of the enemy,as far as they are known to us; all the rest would fall into the domain of the abstract."

wtf man.....domains? Extreme? Abstract??? Sounds like he's talking about functions...f(x) and shit like that. There's some more actually but my fingers would ache if i were to type it all out.

I got my chem test 1 results back and it sux big time..gagal dengan cemerlangnya..kinda reminds me of my addmath days in form4-5. Theres no point in crying about it though..nasi sudah menjadi bubur.
I did some rough calculations and figured i could still salvage the final mark..I'd have to fight for a B but ill find a way.I always do hahaha!!( Mum's voice rings in my head...raised voice btw " BY HOOK OR BY CROOK YOU MUST DO WELL..I DONT CARE!!!!!")*shivers*

So anyhow, i have my lab reports and assignments to finish..I also have to study for 3 tests which are gonna slap us in the face the moment class resumes..the most pressing of which is MACIBAI122 ..i mean MCB122(mollecular and cell bio) For my Master plan to succeed, the other 4 subs must be perfect..given tht chem is a lost cause..

so yea, thts it for now peeps..To all my chinese buddies, Happy New Year..have the time of ur lives while you still can..then return with a happy heart to the hell-pit known as INTI, where ill be waiting..haha!

No comments: