Sunday, February 3, 2008

dinner

ok, today i attempted to cook my own dinner for the 4th time ever. My previous cooking attempts gave me food poisoning(maggie goreng, attempt #3) and utterly miserable meals..and so i braced myself for the worst. My brothers went out to have canadian pizza..for some reason i didnt want to go, and hence was left to fend for myself in our apartment. I opened the fridge and found the following:

1. Chicken fillet
2. Eggs
3. Cheese filled sausages
4. Strawberry milk..
5. some butter..



That old christian acronym crept to my mind..WWJD. What would JESUS do..well,i wouldnt know what he would have done, but JOSHUA would have done something that would not make a big mess and could be cooked fast.
So i decided to pan fry the fillets using butter and salt as my miserable marinade..boiled the sausages and scrambled the eggs.


ANGER!an over dramatization of me trying to open the sausage packet....


the smell was heavenly..though the taste was mediocre :C

Had to battle with the frying pan because hot butter was spitting all over the place and some actually landed on my foot..ouch. Just like how the hot oil jumped and hit Avery WEE CHEE SIN last year( or was it 2006) when we were trying to cook french fries..and I imediately carried out efficient first aid on him as he was screaming his ass off.Apparently,we didnt understand the concept of de-frosting..


I know it looks like breakfast..but thats the only thing i know how to do..LAUGH LA

Voila! Turned out to be quite ok. The fillets were a bit tasteless despite having a mouth watering aroma but at least it was all cooked :s . Not very satisfying but i was proud of myself..so far no stomach discomfort so that seems ok.
I seriously have to learn more advance stuff.I really want to make things that involve making our own sauces like sweet and sour fish, lemon chicken and stuff like that..anyone willing to teach? haha! Gotta get a girl who's a pro in the kitchen AHAKS!

PS: Camwhoring whilst cooking was not easy..

2 comments:

Blank said...

Shit u la immediately carried out first aid on me. Terus gave me the longest and sharpest SSSHHHHH ive ever heard in my 19 years and then follow up that with a 'people can hear you bodoh !!' adalah.

Boredjoe said...

Ahahahaha! Sengaja want to lure u out to say tht..yes biatch, i cared for u even when i was wounded by that motorcycle crash of ours..had no regards for my own safety as i pulled u off tht busy road in front of alissa's house ERK