Friday, February 22, 2008

getting lazier..

the title says it all. getting lazier to update..getting lazier to finish lab reports..getting lazier to do homework/revise/additional reading etc..
so, being the lazy me, ill condense the events of one week in a single post.( not in chronological order)
firstly, car on fire..kacau me doing my BIO119 assignmnt. I looked out my hostel window to see every one sakai-ing(pls excuse the engrish) at something..so naturally i went and sakai-ed with them. Being a proud malaysian, i took photos as well..
burn baby burn!
bomba came and put the fire out..lucky no one got hurt( i think!!!)

and then...beer and food with the guys..i had double helping of eastern chicken chop whateverucallit..



it was fun..should do it more often..talking is a bit easier when its all guys and with the presence of 'special water' haha!
It was a cleansing ritual before BIO119 test..

I booked my place in heaven by donating blood..ERk! haha just joking man! Went to donate for the very first time..i didn know all the procedures tht went wif blood donation..

1. filling out a bloody long form( adakah anda pernah melanggani pelacur?hahaha!)
2. blood test, weight measurement
3. blood pressure reading, confirm facts with the doc..
4. recieve ur little red book..which says SIJIL
i proped myself on the reclining chair and waited for the nurse..she took out this small syringe.i thought to myself..oh, thts so tiny, this isnt gonna hurt....untill she sed" ini untuk kasi dia bius"

WTF! *by now i was ready to leave*She took out the real needle and it was big...for those tht play football, the needle is slightly thicker than the ball pump needle..bigger in diameter....they took out 450ml and paid me with biscuits and hot milo..i got a cert too!
"...yg telah bermurah hati mendermakan darahnya sebanyak 1 kali" haha!
and finally, ysterday. My first full sparring session in kickboxing.
was so dead nervous...my training buddies helped me put on my armour pad and boxing gloves..most importantly, the dick guard a.k.a "cup" to protect ur kuku jiao.(i put this on myself btw)
Messed up my leg pretty badly when i landed my round kick on my opponent's knee..the smart bugger raised his knee to protect his abdomen( shin at full swing+knee=not good)..i got hit with a few solid punches to the face, which burst my ulcer, cracked my lower lip and left me dazed haha!!
Didnt fight well, punches were off, my right leg was useless due to the mishap and i kept on lowering my hands which invited more solid punches to my face..i did manage to hurt him a bit,with a few kicks to the ribs and stomach plus a straight jab to his face, a few hooks here n there...but it was not enough....would have lost on a point-point basis.baptism of fire in it's finest sense :D.Cant wait for the next spar session!!!!
so thts all for now, needa plan wht to do for tomorrow( de-stress day)~signing out.

No comments: