Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Almost there..

Microbio went surprisingly well. My gamble paid off! Hardly any questions on proteobacteria came out hahahahaha! So i didnt waste my time cracking my head memorizing countless properties of those godforsaken creatures.

And a question similar to one which we did during the revision came out..thank God i paid attention when discussing the pathogenic properties of Clostridium botulinum

So now theres only genetics left, and i scored pretty well for the internals, so not so stressed compared to Micro and immuno

:D

Then its off to Aaliyah or Ministry of Sound where me and Sid will carry out our deal that we must use our natural charms to pick up a girl and flirt(at least one) whilst clubbing/partying before we leave Inti.

And I dont think i should use phillip's line which he thought me many years ago in sunway.

''baby did it hurt, when you fell down from heaven?''

HAHAHA

Wish me luck, in genetics and in clubbing ;)

-signing out-

4 comments:

Audit Diva said...

yes please DON'T use that line!!

good luck and see you in Australia (i'm hoping Adelaide) in July!!

wendliu said...

yeah dont use that line :S

Boredjoe said...

hahaha! Of course i wont lahhhh, as if my skin so thick. :D

Boredjoe said...

Is that bad tho?? Girls wont fall for it? Not even some?? hahaha