Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ramblings..

Regrets. My life is full of them. one mistake after the other,Faltered plans and wasted effort. Missed chances and failed dreams.

There are times when i wonder what is it that i have done in my previous life, that i am cursed like this?

Having to endure the pain of witnessing the success of others. To have my picture perfect outcome played out in front of my very eyes. Having to endure the pain of thinking, ''I wish that were me''.

So close, and yet so far. To see my dreams slip away, with merely a hint of its taste lingering in the air.

I have regrets in everything. Education, relationships, and life in general.

Well, I say it stops now.

I want to have a place among the victors. To stand tall and proud of my achievements.

I want to have peace of mind, knowing that I did my best, leaving no room for regrets.

Most of all, I want to claim what is rightfully mine,

and that is success in everything i set out to do.

In education,in relationships and life in general.

...I wonder if anyone can hear me?

3 comments:

ViviaN said...

hehe stop complaining.
if ur life like shit try to compare urs and mine... :|

u bikin me emo nia..hahahaha!

Boredjoe said...

sorry can't help it..exam stress getting to my head :(

Boredjoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.