Wednesday, April 1, 2009

To whom it may concern.

I just wanted to let you now how much you inspire me.

To describe your strength and spirit in mere words is impossible. You truly are a woman of indespensible courage.You grew up in a broken family, your dad left. Your mother is sick, and you take care of all the younger ones. Your fragile family is plaqued with troubles, and yet you are calm. You consistently do well in school, you work hard.You have good intentions, yet they are misinterpreted. At the end of the day you are despised, misunderstood.

Thanks for sharing your feelings with me. Your story makes my life problems look like peanuts. Whatever storms you may encounter, i hope that you will face it with your typical enthusiasm and energy which you bring to class. Though i know ull never read this, i just wanted to say how grateful i am to have a friend like you.

I will not name names, because i dont think your story is ready to be told. I can't do much to help you, but I will always be more than willing to hear your story and offer what little advice i am capable of giving.

Never give up hope.

Stay strong!

P.s; its okay to cry in front of me, Theres no need to put up a strong front all the time. You've already done more than your fair share =)

No comments: