Monday, April 27, 2009

Sweating it out.

Holidays are always so boring. U enjoy the first few days..then after that you start to feel restless. All the lose ends from INTI are slowly starting to tie up. My passport( which i thought was accidently thrown away whilst room clearing) was found in my USJ apartment by my bro. IELTs is comming to Miri, so i dont have to fly to Kuching or KL. The only thing left between me and Adelaide are my results.

Everytime i check the student portal, i lose 10 years of my life coz of the tension. Bloody thing takes 10 seconds to load, only to see the words : RESULTS FOR THIS SEMESTER ARE NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK AT A LATER DATE.

Kanena.

So ive been keeping myself busy. To prevent my brain from rusting, I decided to help vivian with her case studies, which is proving to be a real bitch. Case B lah..confusing @@"

Ive been also trying to shed some more weight and get my muscles more defined..Inspired by crossfit training, ive decided to give my workouts names as well.

For example:

Jessica--> 150 skip ropes-fast n light, 15 push ups, 30 crunches, 10 military press. repeat 4 times.

Btw, names are totally random. I guess the sexier the name, the harder the workout haha.

Then again some workouts are inspired by larger-than-life individuals.

For example:

Hoyt(google this) : jog 4km, swim 1-2km. if i got a bicycle, id cycle from Bintang plaza back to my house in pujut 7.( which i guess is about 5 kms give or take.)

FYI, i havent actually done that haha.

-__-"

Im so random.

Will do a proper update soon as requested by a certain someone. Till then, cya!

-signing out-

8 comments:

Blank said...

oi farker..when is IELTS gonna b in miri..i din attend the second half of my MUET so i officially din complete..n u do realise the more nuffnang banners u put up the more money u can get rite

Boredjoe said...

IELTs commin miri on the 9th of may

michellesnoopy said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAA~~~!!!!!

JESSICA??!!?!?!?! WTH??!!! i wonder if u'r frens ask u wat r u doin & u tell them "I'M DOING JESSICA"

HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA~~~~~!!!!!

Boredjoe said...

TMD otak kuning ah ni ahahahaha! Cool mah like this. Rather than say one by one skip rope+push up+bla bla better just say "jessica"

Nicole said...

u and ur crazy workout ideas!!

Ken Wooi said...

from inti? hi!
enjoy your holidays! =D

Boredjoe said...

@Nicole: haha ppl bored mah what to do...=.='' ahaha

@kenwooi: Hey, yea i was from DSCAU- FAS..but now finish dy lah.U? From inti also im guessin :D

michellesnoopy said...

mei you loh ah bear..make sense also wat..

if ur brothers were standing outside ur door...no sound no air like tat..u keeeeep "uh...uh..uh" sure thy ask de ma...

Bro: Josh..wat d hell r u doin?
You: UH~ JESSICA..! UH~~~

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~~~!!