Friday, April 10, 2009

FINAL EXAM

I tak sudi see my blog karat like this..

So i just cincai right something...

Nah. Give u my exam time table

Monday: Immunology(IMM201) 8am-10am

Tuesday: Microbiology(MIC201) 8am-10am

Wednesday: Genetics 2(GEN202) 8am-10am

wednesday 10am onwards till mid july: FREEDOM( Call me if u guys r in miri/kuching. Or in KL Mid may/early June)

wish me luck , pray for me. Don't care what religion u belive in or who u pray to la..Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, Buddha,Kuan Yin, Ja , Lord Rama, Ganesha, Vahiguru etc etc.

Wee chee sin, recruit more ppl for our mount kinabalu climb. Last one to the top is gay.

-signing out-

3 comments:

Blank said...

YES MAAM !!

Boredjoe said...

cibai u

Nicole said...

i'll laugh my ass off if u happen to be the last one to reach the top. LOL