Saturday, September 13, 2008

if only

For the first time in a long time, i was genuinely happy. That familiar carefree, light hearted feeling swept over me. It was almost overwhelming. No worries no pains. To good to be true i thought to myself.

when I was with you we were happy. Alone together. Laughing, joking. Mutual happiness which required nothing else but you and me. Didnt give a damn what others thought of us. Together we built our own world in which nothing else mattered. Your happiness fed mine. Your sorrow filled mine.

You were special because you were the only one capable of bringing out the gentle side of me. You were special because you the only one for me.

remembering the times when we held hands in the park, talking shit. The sun was bright, the grass was green. Birds were singing and children were laughing. Everything was funny, everything was sweet. Most importantly, everything was alright.

I walked you home, as always. Holding hands all the way. Before you went in, you whispered something in my ear . I promised that i would never leave you. I was on top of the world. I looked up to the sun, it bathed my face.

I opened my eyes, the sun was bright. Time to get on with life.Damn, dreams can be so real.

No comments: