Friday, September 5, 2008

rant

A smile doesnt mean its okay,

Being polite doesnt mean its okay,

Being nice doesnt mean its okay,

The only reason why there isnt an outburst of reaction is that i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings.I know its better to control my emotions, and that i generally like a peaceful and happy environment. The only way to achieve that would be to just swallow your anger, and sort it out maturely.

But everyone has a breaking point, dont push me to mine.

If you have a problem with me, bring it on the table and dont talk behind my back.

If you dont agree with something, let me know and we can work it out.

Im always open to discussion, im a very open minded and liberal person. Don't be an idiot and choose otherwise.

So here i put it sweetly to anyone who thinks they can walk over me, who thinks they can fool me and treat me like an idiot;

please don't fuck around with me, ill fuck you back twice as hard

You'll get whats comming to you someday.

Ill laugh my ass off when that day comes.

P/s: Grow up. Stop acting like life is a fucking hong kong drama. The world doesnt revolve around you.

1 comment:

rach said...

hope everything gets better beb :)